Who can apply?
Candidate with relevant experience in business development can apply for this job.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in:
- Client servicing industry
- Knowledge of medical communication services including publication writing, regulatory writing, medico-marketing, pharmacovigilance, HEOR etc.
- Maintaining database of prospective clients.
- Lead generation from national/ international regions.
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
- Schedule and attend client meetings.
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing and potential client.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined time-frame.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
Required Experience: 1-4 years
Skills: Strong written and verbal communication, excellent presentation skills, client handling, team player, and most of all, eagerness to learn and accept challenges.
Required Qualification: Any graduate but preferably Science background
Shift Time: 1 pm to 9.30 pm
Job Location: Gurgaon