Staffing agencies are becoming progressively important for the business. They are a readily available resource for companies needing to fill temporary or permanent positions. Staffing solutions come in multiple forms to meet specific client needs, from short assignments to full-time hires.
Fundamentally, a staffing company matches the labor needs of its clients with qualified candidates who possess the required skills and experienceHow Do Staffing Agencies Work?
The work procedure of staffing agencies is simple yet complex in nature. They conduct both the hiring and firing and onboarding of the employees. Meaning that the contracting company, has no part in paying or providing benefits to the temporary worker. They also pay for the employment taxes, Medicare, Social Security, etc. The client company specifies the number of temporary employees needed and the hourly rate. Often, the agency specifies the hourly rate for each worker, but it is negotiable. The client simply comes to an agreement with the agency based on the number of employees placed.
Staffing firm is responsible to negotiate the employee schedules, payment, and all other important employment details. If case of difficulties with the client, the employee goes to the staffing agency to report it. On the other hand, if a client is unhappy with the performance, they come to an agreement with the staffing agency, as they do not have the authority to directly terminate the worker.
Whether full-time, part-time, or seasonal, all employees of the staffing agency, the agency provides these employees with benefits, taxes, and more.Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
Hiring a staffing agency has several benefits. Let’s look at some of them:
- The staffing agency handles hiring, firing, background checks, screening, and even skills training (if required).
- It allows business owners to focus on the core business activities without having to spend large amount of time on the recruiting and hiring process.
- It allows them to lessen payroll and tax risks since the staffing agency is the one who pays the workers.
- An agency can also find qualified personnel faster than a hiring manager could as it has a large pool of candidates just waiting to get called up for a job.
- Temp-to-hire options makes for a cheaper onboarding process.
Turacoz Workforce Solutions offers medical staffing solutions and provides the seeking firms with the services ranging from temporary hiring to permanent hiring. Turacoz Workforce Solutions caters to US & Canada region, helps in recruitment of suitable candidates and makes sure that the best resources are handed over to the seeking firms, with strict adherence to their specific requirements.
To know more about our services, write us at firstname.lastname@example.orgJanuary 15, 2019 By Smita Soni