Who can apply?
Candidate with relevant experience in content writing, editing and formatting can apply for this job.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in:
- Language and Grammar: basic scientific aspects, clear presentation of concepts as per the target audience, use of grammatical correct language, simple and short sentences in active voice, maintenance of logical flow of the document.
- Knowledge of medical communication services including publication writing, regulatory writing, medico-marketing, pharmacovigilance, HEOR etc.
- Research and gather reliable information for content writing
- Create business-related, technical or promotional content, articles, blogs, and press releases
- Content writing, which is original, grammatically correct, technically authentic, and properly formatted
- Write relevant content as per different style, guidelines, and requirements
- Maintain creative excellence in blogs, articles, social media etc
- Write the required content in SEO friendly format and publish on social media
- Coordinate with other writers for putting content on social media
Required Experience: 2-4 years
Skills: Strong written and verbal communication, excellent presentation skills, must have natural flair for writing, team player, proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, knowledge of SEO and SMO, proficiency in social media handling (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.) as well as social media tools.
Required Qualification: Any graduate with relevant experience but preferably from Science background
Shift Time: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Job Location: Gurgaon/Pune