- Domain Knowledge of Medical and Therapeutic Area Knowledge: Knowledge of medical terminologies and concepts, technical knowledge of therapeutic areas viz. cardiology, rheumatology, oncology, neurology etc.,
- Drug Development Process, Pharmacology, and Drug Safety: A basic understanding of clinical research including drug development process, regulatory documents such as protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports and related guidelines. In addition, a knowledge of the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and safety of drugs
- Statistics: basic understanding of statistics to be able to understand confidence intervals, regression analyses, randomization schemes, P values, and t-tests.
- Technical Guidelines: ICH-GCP guidelines, ICMJE guidelines, and GPP guidelines
- Language and Grammar: basic scientific aspects, clear presentation of concepts as per the target audience, use of grammatical correct language, simple and short sentences in active voice, maintenance of logical flow of the document o Literature and Reference Searching: knowledge of search engines such as Medline, EMBASE, PubMed. Understanding of the importance of referencing, and referencing styles
- Interpretation and Presentation of Data: writing scientific documents involves review and interpretation of research data, presentation of those data in text, tables, and graphs, and developing logical discussion and conclusions as to what the data means.
Required Qualification: Any graduate with relevant experience but preferably from Science background
Shift Time: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Job Location: Gurgaon/Pune